- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day in a Box Fundraiser
April 19 @ 8:00 am – May 4 @ 5:00 pm
Each Box includes 5 specialty items:
– 1 Bake-at-Home Cinnamon Twist Braided Crunch Loaf (Perfect for breakfast!)
– 1 Hand Designed Mother’s Day card from our Digital Media Specialists
– 1 Jar of Appalachian Harvest Apple or Blackberry Butter
– 3 Plant Starts (Flowers or vegetables) from our Abingdon and Tazewell Gardens
– 1 Voucher for a Pick-Your-Own Bouquet and Community Garden Party
Pickup for boxes is at the Faith in Action Community Garden in Abingdon, VA on May 7th from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. If you need alternative pickup in Southwest VA or the Tri-Cities area, please email email@example.com.
All raised funds will support ASD’s Workforce Development Program: Groundwork, a program designed to provide work and education opportunities in agriculture, digital media, warehousing, and more across Southwest Virginia and Northeast Tennessee. Groundwork helps to provide job security, practical skills, and a genuine chance for success for all participants–we hope you enjoy your box that highlights the work of all our pathways: Agriculture and Agribusiness, Digital Media, Commercial Kitchen, and Warehousing/Distribution!
We cannot offer refunds for this event; if you have questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!